Have you anyquestions?
Feel free to contact us now
Please read questions bellow and if you can not find your answer, please send us your question, we will answer you as soon as possible.
Frequently asked questions
Our Training Programmes Are Delivered In A Traditional Setting That Nurtures Personal Contact With The Training Staff And Fellow Students. Many Course Programmes Also Offer Webcast Seminars That Deal With Specific Areas Of Training. Dhaya Dheeksha Is Currently Exploring Further To Meet This 21st Century Skills.
Yes, you will get a job after your course, since there is a wide opportunities for Montessori graduates in cbse, international schools, ICSE IGCSE with par industry standard.
“Opportunities for advancement include promotion to head teacher (a classroom teacher who functions as curriculum director), educational consulting, and teacher training.” You could also consider opening your own Montessori school in your neighborhood or community.
Dhaya Dheeksha teachers training offers full placement assistance for all of its candidates who have completed a course. we work hard for the employment of our candidates who have dedicated themselves to teaching. Since there is a huge demand for teachers at primary, pre – primary, nursery and Montessori teachers at school throughout the world,
we aim to assist all our teachers to get jobs. We also wish to make job application a hassle free process for our candidates.
Yes, You Can Start Your Business .
Being a Montessori teacher can be highly fulfilling and rewarding. Montessori teachers are usually creative, compassionate, patient people who are dedicated to improving the lives of the children they work with and, thereby contributes richly to their communities. The calm, peaceful nature of the prepared Montessori classroom creates a feeling of wellbeing you won’t often find in traditional preschool environments. Also, Montessori training involves a certain level of inner work and reflection. Therefore, “Montessorian” tend to be people who achieve uncommon levels of personal growth.
The demand for trained Montessori teachers far outweighs the supply. There are thousands of private and public Montessori schools in INDIA alone, and every year positions go unfilled for lack of qualified people to fill them. Some schools will even sponsor your training in order to recruit quality candidates.
- Teacher – Become A Teacher In Renowned Schools Affiliated To State / Cbse / Icse / Igcse / Ib Board Anywhere Across The Globe.
- In-Service Teacher – Widen Your Opportunities For Promotion And Increment.
- Trainer – Work As A Trainer Or Faculty With Teacher Training Institutes.
- Supervisor / Coordinator – Work As A Supervisor / Coordinator In Schools After Gaining Experience Of A Few Years.
- Curriculum Planner – Become A Curriculum Planner / Developer For Schools.
- Entrepreneur – Establish And Manage Your Own Child Care Set-Up Such As A Playschool, Pre-School, Crèche, Day-Care Centre, Activity Classes, Summer Camp Etc.
- Parent – Handle Your Own Child In A Better Manner.
Quick contact form